How to create the second instance of Self-Service portal? I have two domains and whant to have a separate portal for each domain.
To create the second instance of Self-Service portal, do the following:
- In the NetWrix Password Manager installation directory, create a new folder.
- Copy the entire content of Web_SS folder to the new folder.
- Run Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Create a new virtual directory in the same site, where the PM virtual directory is located (by default it is %ComputerName%/Sites/Default Web Site/PM).
- In the Add Virtual Directory dialog, populate the Physical path field with the new folder full name, for example C:Program files (x86)Netwrix Password ManagerWeb_SS_2. Click OK.
NOTE: In this case all the Branding settings (logo, support phone/link, prdefined domaine, etc) will be copied too. However changing of these settings via the Administrative portal will only affect the original Self-Service portal.
Refer to the following KB for instructions on hiding domain list and setting predefined domain for portals: https://kb.netwrix.com/2062