How to manually install the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint?
Before the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint installation begins, make sure that the user who will run the installation is:
- A member of the Local Administrators group on the computer where SharePoint Central Administration is installed.
- Assigned the SharePoint_Shell_Access role on the SharePoint SQL Server configuration database. To assign this role:
- In your SharePoint server click Start > Microsoft SharePoint Products > SharePoint Management Shell.
- Execute the following command: Add-SPShellAdmin –UserName <domainuser>
To manually install the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint perform the following steps:
- Navigate to %Netwrix Auditor install folder%\Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint\SharePointPackage\SpaPackage_<version>.msi and copy SpaPackage_<version>.msi to the computer where SharePoint Central Administration is installed.
- Run the installation package.
Follow the instructions of the setup wizard. When prompted, accept the license agreement and specify the installation folder.