You do not receive report subscriptions and the Netwrix Auditor System Health log contains the following error:
Source: Notification Sender
Event ID: 2222
“The operation has timed out”.
The default report generation timeout is 1800 seconds. If your subscription report may contain a great many changes, increase the timeout manually:
- On the computer where Netwrix Auditor Administrator Console is installed, navigate to Start -> Run and type “regedit“.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node -> Netwrix Auditor -> Audit Intelligence.
- In the right-pane, right-click and select New -> DWORD (32-bit Value).
- Specify the SubscriptionReportExecutionTimeout name for the newly created registry value.
- Double-click SubscriptionReportExecutionTimeout. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog, set the required timeout and click OK to save changes.