How to determine the number of enabled user accounts for Netwrix Auditor?
The number of enabled user accounts can be determined using one of the following two ways:
- Use the following link to download a special script: https://www.netwrix.com/download/products/vbs_script/countofusers.zip.
- Save and unzip countofusers.zip and run countofusers.vbs file.
- When prompted, enter your domain name. The script will return the number of enabled user accounts in the specified domain.
- Execute the following steps:
- Create a new query in Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in (right-click on the Custom Queries node and select New).
- Specify the Query Root of the Organizational Unit you want to monitor (or the entire domain).
- Click on Define Query.
- Select Custom Search from Find drop-down list.
- Open Advanced tab and paste the following LDAP filter:
- Click OK to save the changes.