How can I remove Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange?
To completely uninstall Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange Servers, perform the following steps:
- Remove the program using Control Panel.
- Delete the entire contents of the Netwrix Auditor Audit Archive folder (to locate the folder correctly see Newtwrix Auditor console -> Settings -> Audit Archive). By default, C:ProgramDataNetWrixManagement ConsoleData.
- Delete the following directory:
- Vista or above: "C:ProgramDataNetWrix"
- Windows XP, 2003 Server: "C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataNetWrix" and "C:Program FilesCommon FilesNetWrix".
- Delete all scheduled Tasks that start with "NetWrix".
- Delete the program installation folder.
- Launch 'regedit' and remove the following directory:
- for 32-bit OS: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENetWrix"
- for 64-bit OS: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeNetWrix"
- To remove all historical data from your SQL Server, remove all Netwrix databases using MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- To remove Netwrix Auditor Lightweight Agent from Domain Controllers, refer this KB article.