How do I exclude certain user accounts from NetWrix File Server Change Reporter Change Summaries and Reports if I do not want to monitor them (for example, a service account used by a backup software)?
To exclude user accounts from data collection and reporting, do the following:
- Navigate to NetWrix File Server Change Reporter installation folder.
- Open one of the following configuration files:
- omituserlist_fs.txt file to exclude certain users from the email Change Summaries
- omitstoreuserlist_fs.txt file to exclude certain users from SSRS-based Reports and email Change Summaries as well.
- Edit the selected file by specifying the accounts you want to exclude. Accounts must be entered one per line in the 'domainusername' format. Wildcards (* and ?) are supported.
- Save the changes and close the file.