How to configure two different Managed Objects for one domain or Organizational Unit?
To configure two different Managed Objects for one domain or OU, do the following:
- Create the first Managed Object with the domain or OU name.
- Create the second Managed Object with a different name.
- Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)NetWrixInactive Users Tracker Full VersionData and find the %first managed object name%.xml and the %second managed object name%.xml configuration files.
- Edit the %second managed object name%.xml file via Notepad:
• for a domain find the "<strDomainName>%second managed object name%</strDomainName>" string and replace it with the same string from the first managed object configuration file.
• for an OU find the "<lstOUs><string>%Domain/OU%</string> </lstOUs>" string and replace it with the same string from the first management object configuration file
- Save the changes.
NOTE. Due to the current product architecture you will need to change strDomainName or lstOUs in config file manually every time you change any setting in 2nd managed object (which name doesn't equal domain name) via Management Console, because every change made via console will overwrite this value with current Managed object name.