You no longer want the Netwrix header and footer to appear in emails sent to users and managers.
By default, Password Expiration Notifier includes a branded header and footer. Users may get confused by the branding or think Netwrix is a phishing attempt
- Open Registry Editor on the Netwrix Auditor Server host
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Netwrix Auditor\Password Expiration Notifier
- Right click on the Password Expiration Notifier hive and click “New”
- Choose “DWORD (32 bit) Value”
- Name the key “HideEmailAdditionalInfo”
- Right click the key and select “Modify”
- Set the value data to 1 Hexadecimal
- The next round of emails will be sent without the header and footer
Note: If at any time you wish to re-enable the header and footer, simply change the value data to 0.
If you wish to further customize the Password Expiration Notifier emails, please click here.