In some cases internal files may have the wrong extension, but are a known and supported content type. In these cases the following steps can be used to map the custom extension to a known Content Type.
- Navigate to the “Config” section of the Administration Interface
- Expand “Text Processing“
- Select “Content Type Extension Mappings“
- Create a new entry, mapping the extension (such as “.rpt“) to the correct content type (such as “HTML“)
- Restart the Collector service
- Re-process any affected files