Password Manager works as a service. Service account is the account used to run the NetWrix Password Manager service. Password Manager installer prompts for credentials of this account.
To modify this account after installation, do the following:
- Run the Services snap-in (navigate to Start -> Run and type “services.msc”).
- Locate the NetWrix Password Manager service.
- Right-click it and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Log on tab.
- Specify the account you want to use to run the service.
- Click OK and restart the service.