Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID: 1255
“Site collection <URL> cannot be found.”
An invalid site collection URL was specified during creation of a monitoring plan, or the specified site collection is in the “Locked – No Access” status.
Do one of the following depending on the reason:
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration > Application Management > Configure quotas and locks, select the target site collection and change its status to “Not Locked”. Alternatively, you can unlock the site using SharePoint Management Shell.
- Configure Netwrix Auditor:
In order to change site status to “Unlock” using SharePoint Management Shell, follow the steps:
- Make sure that data processing account matches with the requirements mentioned in the Microsoft technical article:
- SharePoint server, navigate to Start > Microsoft SharePoint Products <version> SharePoint Management Shell.
- Execute the following command: Set-SPSite -Identity “<SiteCollection>” -LockState “<State>“
<SiteCollection> is the URL of the site collection that you want to track or unlock.
<State> is one of the following values:
- Unlock to unlock the site collection and make it available to users.
- NoAdditions to prevent users from adding new content to the site collection. Updates and deletions are still allowed.
- ReadOnly to prevent users from adding, updating, or deleting content.
- NoAccess to prevent users from accessing the site collection and its content. Users who attempt to access the site receive an error.