Netwrix technical support may ask you to create a dump of a particular process (it records the memory state of the product at specific time).
Perform the following steps to create a dump file:
- Download the Process Explorer using the following link: http://download.sysinternals.com/files/ProcessExplorer.zip.
- Extract the ProcessExplorer.zip.
- Run the procexp.exe application.
- Navigate to required process, right-click it and select Create Dump > Create Full Dump.
- Specify location to save the dump file.
- Provide the dump file to the technical support.