The following error occurs when the enrollment wizard starts:
Automatic user enrollment failed: Server certificate revocation check failed. (Error Code:12057, URL: https://pmserver/gina_isprofilecreated.asp
Please contact your system administrator if this problem persists.
The error means that the system was not able to check if the SSL certificate was revoked.
In case of third-party certificates, it can be caused by firewall or anti-malware software blocking connections to revocation servers.
Self-signed certificates are usually not checked for revocation, however the reason for the issue might be the same – the system cannot reach any certificate authority.
To address the issue:
- Make sure firewall or other software is not blocking connection. Enable all connections and launch the wizard.
- Also make sure that proxy server is not affecting connection
- If you use a self-signed certificate – try disabling the proxy and launch the wizard
- If the above does not work try disabling revocation check :
- Launch Control panel – Internet options
- Go to Advanced tab
- Disable “Check server certificate for revocation” checkbox under Security group of settings.