You get the following errors:
1. “Subscription warning: Error connecting to http://sqlservername/ReportServer: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.” in summary reports and Health Log
2. “The following error occurred while report generation: the request failed with HTTP status 401: unauthorized” during report generation in Netwrix Auditor
3. “Error 401: Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials” in the browser when you are trying to open Report Manager or the Report Server URL
Authentication can fail because authentication settings are misconfigured or the account does not have enough permissions on the SQL Reporting server.
In order resolve such issues make sure that account that you are using has enough permission on the Report Server. You can do this as follows:
1. Open Report manager page under Bultin Administrator;
2. Navigate to Folder Settings | Security;
3. Make sure that the account that you intend to use is given the Content Manager role.