Accessing SQL reports locally on the server hosting SQL Reporting Services works however when attempting to access them remotely the a Webpage not found or Webpage Unavailable message is received.
This can happen because the account used to run SQL Reporting services is not the Network Service account.
In order to change the account running SQL Reporting services to the Network Service account please perform the following.
1) Log into the server hosting SQL Reporting Services and go to Start -> Microsoft SQL Server %version% -> Configuration Tools -> Reporting Services Configuration Manager
2) Hit Connect
3) Click the Service Account tab
4) On the right hand side choose the Use built-in account: radio button.
5) Choose Network Service and hit apply
6) Restart the SQL Reporting Service running on this server.