The agent for User Activity Video Recording shows status Not Responding after install.
This issue is often caused by the ports being blocked by Windows Firewall or some other software/hardware.
In order to troubleshoot the issue please perform the following steps:
- Disable Windows firewall on local and target servers
- Make sure that the following ports are opened on the local and target server: User Activity Protocols and Ports
- Make sure that the following services are started – WMI, RPC, Remote Registry
- Try to connect to services remotely while logged in as the service account (services.msc).
- This can be done by right opening Services and right clicking Services (Local) then select “Connect to Another Computer”
- Try to re-install the agent on the target server; with the UACoreSvcSetup.msi found in the install path on the Netwrix Host (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Netwrix Auditor\User Activity Video Recording)