Agent for User Activity Video Recording shows status Not Responding after install.
This issue is often caused by the ports being blocked by Windows Firewall or some other software/hardware.
In order to troubleshoot the issue please perform the following steps:
1. Disable Windows firewall on local and target servers;
2. Make sure that the following ports are opened on the local and target server:
TCP & UDP: 9002 & 9003 (DynamID authentication)
TCP & SMTP: For email notifications: 25 TCP & SMTP (For email notifications on local machine)
TCP & UDP: 53 DNS
TCP & UDP: 68 DHCP
TCP & UDP: 88 Kerberos
TCP & UDP:135 RPC
TCP & UDP:139 NetBIOS
TCP & UDP: 389 LDAP
TCP: 445 SMB
TCP: 1433 SQL (on local machine to write data to the database)
TCP & UDP: 3268 LDAP
TCP & UDP: 137 NetBIOS Name Service
TCP & UDP: 138 NetBIOS Datagram (Browsing)
3. Make sure that the following services are started – WMI, RPC, Remote Registry;
4. Try to connect to services remotely using the service account (services.msc).
5. Try to re-install agent on the target server; with the UACoreSvcSetup.msi found in the install path on the Netwrix Host (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Netwrix Auditor\User Activity Video Recording)