You are getting the following error message in the summary reports and the product:
“The following error occurred during the SQL database content audit configuration: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘……’, error code 0x5.”
There is a permission issue with the Netwrix Data Processing Account.
In order to resolve the issue please perform the following steps:
1. Run SQL Server Management Studio;
2. Connect to the target SQL server with ‘sa‘ or owner of the server account;
3. Under Security -> Logins find the the Netwrix Data processing account and open it’s properties;
4. Open the Server Roles tab and select sysadmin role;
5. Restart the SQL service, SQL Agent Service and Reporting and Analysis services if installed.