The Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint deployment failed. Prior to this failure, you updated your Data Processing Account while the agent deployment was still in progress.
- The Data Processing Account specified during the Managed Object creation had insufficient rights for the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint deployment. Since the installation was already in progress, the updated Data Processing Account settings could not be applied at the current installation attempt.
- The installation might have failed due to another reason. Review the following KB article for the possible failure reasons.
Do one of the following:
- Make sure that your Data Processing Account meets the requirements listed in the following KB article and retry the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint installation. The updated Data Processing Account settings will be applied at the next installation attempt. To restart the agent installation:
- The installation will be automatically restarted in 30 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can initialize the Netwrix Auditor Agent for SharePoint deployment manually. To do it, in the Netwrix Auditor console, navigate to Managed Objects –> your_SharePoint_Managed_Object and click Run.
- Review the following KB article for other solutions.