When you try to visit the Admin or Helpdesk portal page, you may receive the following error message:
However Authentication settings are correct – Windows authentication is enabled, all other disabled.
The Integrated Windows authentication native module section of the ApplicationHost.config file or of the Web.config file is not valid.
5. In the Add Native Module dialog box, click to select the WindowsAuthenticationModule check box, and then click OK.
If it is not present there, please create it:
– In the Connections pane, click on the computer node that is running IIS and then click Modules on the right;
– In the Actions pane, click Configure Native Modules;
– In the Configure Native Modules dialog box, click to Register;
– Specify WindowsAuthenticationModule in the Name field and %windir%\System32\inetsrv\authsspi.dll under path, and then click OK.