- Netwrix Auditor 7.0 has been reinstalled to a different location (e.g. on another local disk).
- My Omitlists are rolled back to their default state.
To prevent your configuration loss, backup it before upgrade and re-installation.
By default during re-installation procedure, the product creates a special backup folder to save custom configuration files.
To restore data in your Omitlists do the following:
- Navigate to %ProgramData%Netwrix AuditorBackups7.0 and select a folder that has been created during uninstallation procedure (the folder format will be as follows: yyyy_mm_dd h_mm_ss).
- In this folder, select a subfolder for audited system you are interested in and find there Omitlists.txt files and copy them.
- Replace the default Omitlists in the new %Netwrix Auditor installation folder% (the default location is C:Program Files (x86)Netwrix Auditor) with your custom ones.