Data collection for a Managed Object for auditing EMC Isilon completed with the following error:
“Cannot read check audit settings: The operation has timed out”
Note: This will not affect data collection functionality but the product will not be able to verify audit on your cluster.
You are using Apache HTTP Server version: 2.2.30 and below.
This issue can be resolved in multiple ways.
Resolution #1. Install .Net Framework 4.5.
- On the computer where Netwrix Auditor Administrator Console is installed, navigate to %Netwrix Auditor installation folder%File Servers Auditing and create the new configuration file named netwrix.fsa.collector.exe.config.
- Add the following text to this file:
<supportedRuntime version=“v4.0“ sku=“.NETFramework,Version=v4.5“/>
Resolution #2. Upgrade your cluster to 184.108.40.206 version.
Resolution #3. Specify your ServerName for the Virtual Host that hosts port 8080 using Template.
- On your cluster, navigate to /etc/mcp/templates and locate the webui_httpd.conf. file.
- Edit this file using SSH connection on any cluster node:
- In Netwrix Auditor Administrator Console, navigate to Managed Objects -> <Your File Server Managed Object name> -> Items.
- Select the required EMC Isilon cluster and click Edit.
- On the Configure EMC Isilon Auditing step, enter an IP address instead of FQDN. Click OK to save changes.