The specific error is:
0×80090016: Keyset does not exist
An error has occurred attempting to retrieve task account information.
You may continue editing the task object, but will be unable to change the task account information.
This issue occurs because the Protected Storage Service is not started properly.
- Stop the Cryptographic Services:
- Navigate to Start –> Run, type services.msc and press Enter.
- Locate Cryptographic Services, right-click it and select Stop.
- Open My Computer and navigate to Folder Options.
- On the View tab, check Show hidden files, folders, and drives and then click OK.
- Delete all of the files in:
- Windows XP/2003: “C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataMicrosoftCryptoRSAS-1-5-18?”
- Windows Vista and above: “C:ProgramDataMicrosoftCryptoRSAS-1-5-18?”
- Then restart the Cryptographic Services.