I get the following errors:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY))
- The server where Netwrix Event Log Manager is installed has not enough physical memory to execute the program.
- Your managed object has more than 20-50 servers.
- The server where Netwrix Event Log Manager is installed is configured to optimize memory usage for Background services.
- Increase the total amount of physical memory on your Netwrix Event Log Manager server.
- Create additional managed objects and divide your managed servers between them.
- Configure your server to optimize memory usage for Programs:
- Click Start / Run. Type SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe and press Enter.
- In the System properties window click the Settings button under Performance.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and select the Programs option under Adjust for best performance of. Click Apply.