When configuring a new Managed Objects, the following error is returned:”The new task cannot be created because of an error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object…”
This behavior may happens because of conflict between already created tasks.
Perform the following steps on the computer where NetWrix Active Directory Change Reporter is installed:
- Rename folder C:WindowsTasks into C:WindowsTasks.old.
- Create a new folder: C:WindowsTasks.
- Open NetWrix Enterprise Management Console (the task will be created automatically).
- Rename folder C:WindowsTasks.old to C:WindowsTasks.
- In NetWrix Enterprise Management Console, launch the New Managed Objects wizard to create and configure your Managed Object.