The product returns the following error: “Cannot open database “NetWrix_File_Server_Change_Reporter” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘sa’.”
The password of ‘sa’ user has expired.
To solve the issue, make sure that the “sa” login is enabled, and that the “sa” password has not expired. Do the following:
- Navigate to Start / All Programs / Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Server Management Studio and log in as a local administrator with a trusted connection.
- In the left pane, navigate to Security / Logins / sa. Right-click it and select Properties.
- In the Login Properties dialog, in the left pane navigate to the Status page.
- Make sure that the Enabled option is selected under Login.
- Switch to the General page and make sure that the Enforce password expiration option is deselected.
- Click OK to save the changes.