NetWrix Event Log Manager is not collecting any data. The sessions status is “successful” but they are empty.
The logs.xml file has been corrupted due to the lack of available disk space or because of an unexpected system shutdown.
Perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check how much free space is available on the disk where Audit Archive is located.
- Remove the corrupted xml-files:
- Browse to the Audit Archive folder (by default, C:ProgramDataNetWrixManagement ConsoleDataLogs).
- Search to locate all logs.xml files in this folder and its subfolders.
- Remove all logs.xml files.
- Run the data collection task for the problematic Managed Object.