Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID: 1021
Subscriptions have been sent with the following warnings: <warning>”
This is due to one of the following reasons:
- The SQL Server or the Report Server is inaccessible
- Invalid SMTP settings have been specified in Netwrix Auditor
- The SMTP server is inaccessible
Do one of the following depending on the reason:
- Check that the SQL Server and the Report Server are reachable.
- Check SMTP settings in Netwrix Auditor. Do the following for Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below:
- In Netwrix Auditor Administrator Console, navigate to Managed Objects –> <Managed Object name> –> SharePoint. Click Configure Delivery, select each address, click Edit and then Verify to send test messages and make sure that the email settings have been configured correctly.