Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following Event ID: 1023
Email delivery to recipient … failed.
- The SMTP server is unreachable.
- The recipient is unreachable or does not exist.
- The SMTP settings specified in Netwrix Auditor are incorrect.
- Make sure that the SMTP settings are correct:
- Netwrix Auditor, navigate to Settings > Notifications.
- Click Modify.
- Review the settings. Send test message to the sender address to check the settings.
- Make sure the test message is delivered. If not, update your SMTP settings.
- Make sure that the recipients are reachable and exist.
- Navigate to Managed Objects > SharePoint Managed Object > SharePoint.
- In the right pane, click Configure Delivery next to Change Summary Delivery.
- Select a recipient and click Edit.
- Click Verify to send a test message to the specified recipient.
- Make sure the test message is delivered. If not, make sure such email exists on your Exchange. Check all recipients.