Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID: 1055
“Site collection <URL> cannot be found.”
An invalid site collection URL was specified during creation of a monitoring plan, or the specified site collection is in the “Locked – No Access” status.
Do one of the following depending on the reason:
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration > Application Management > Configure quotas and locks, select the target site collection and change its status to “Not Locked”. Alternatively, you can unlock the site using SharePoint Management Shell.
- In Netwrix Auditor, navigate to Managed Objects > SharePoint managed object > SharePoint and click Configure Options. Click Specify next to Specified SharePoint objects and verify the site collection URL.
In order to change site status to “Unlock” using SharePoint Management Shell, follow the steps:
- Make sure that data processing account matches with the requirements mentioned in the Microsoft technical article:
- SharePoint server, navigate to Start > Microsoft SharePoint Products <version> SharePoint Management Shell.
- Execute the following command: Set-SPSite -Identity “<SiteCollection>” -LockState “<State>”
<SiteCollection> is the URL of the site collection that you want to track or unlock.
<State> is one of the following values:
- Unlock to unlock the site collection and make it available to users.
- NoAdditions to prevent users from adding new content to the site collection. Updates and deletions are still allowed.
- ReadOnly to prevent users from adding, updating, or deleting content.
- NoAccess to prevent users from accessing the site collection and its content. Users who attempt to access the site receive an error.